- Planning and executing the HelpJet content marketing strategy
- Writing & editing case studies & blog posts
- Coordinate writers to produce content to HelpJet ’ high standard
- Research & find new content opportunities
- You have experience using and writing about SaaS Software
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fantastic grammar and high attention to detail
- A strong team player who is able to work autonomously
- You understand SEO and it’s importance in online content
- You have a firm understanding of basic HTML
Position DetailsThis position is flexible. We’re a remote first company so you can work from anywhere and set your own hours. We value self starters and those who are able to work independently. We don’t like to micromanage and trust our partners to carry out their role in a manner that aligns with our company values.
How to ApplyFill in the form below and be sure to include:
- An overview of what you feel you can bring to the role.
- Your hourly rate expectations (in US Dollars).
- Any relevant previous jobs/experience.
- Links to your personal site,blog, portfolio etc (if applicable).
Oops! We could not locate your form.